Select the period for which you want to see the averages.
TryYourSpeed.com only stores the necessary data from tests to calculate averages and analyze the site. The stored data is not shared with third parties.
Do you have a question, do you want to report that something is not working well or do you want to propose a new feature? That is possible! You can let us know on the channels below.
You can use this speedtest on your own website. Create your personalized version of the speedtest.
Copy the code below and paste it in the code of your website.
- Bugfix for displaying the date when viewing a result. - Better layout of the loading animations for averages. - Extra information about IP displayed in the info-panel of your IP.
- Now shows the logo in the correct color when dark mode is used. - Map for showing the location of IP works again. - Language menu is now in alphabetical order. - New "What's new?" section in menu to see which features are added. - Titles of (sub)menus will now also be visible when scrolled.
- Support for Dark mode. Uses the default setting if the browser/device supports that and otherwise can be activated via the menu. - New embed menu (Menu > Embed), where you can customize your embed. You can select the theme (light/dark) and if you want to show a result or not. - New share sheet with more sharing options. When a native share sheet is supported by the browser/device, it will use that one.
- More information about your IP; your ISP will be shown and the location of your IP on a map.
- The site automatically adapts to device's language. - Language can be changed from the language menu.